The bee builds its beehive using the hexagonal pattern primarily because its strong structure requires the minimum of materials. Inspired by nature’s brilliantly strong shape, the hexagon, Anjani has introduced the world’s lightest HonCorZHoneycomb Panels.
Homogeneous panel manufactured in a continuous process, HonCorZ extends benefits of high strength to weight ratio that caters to the requirements of multiple applications that demand lightweight robustness. HonCorZ is resistant to water, moisture, corrosion, rust, chemical, acid, alkali, salt which meansno repairs or maintenance, making them durable for long-term applications.
- 100% water proof, termite proof & rust proof
- Ultra-lightweight yet strong
- High Compressive Strength
- Exceptional thermal & sound insulation
- Does not crack, break, tear, swell, deteriorate or abrade
- Recyclable air-grade thermoplastic material
- Homogeneous and Modular Panel
- Sound & Vibration Dampening
HonCorZ can be engineered to be a specific weight, absorb a specific load and possess the flexibility or stiffness required by the end application.HonCorZ Honeycomb Panels constitute of two significant elements:
- The Core: The hexagonal core prevents the movement of the skins and allows the panel to extend low-weight benefits in comparison to other conventional material such as wood, aluminium, steel, etc.
- The Skin: The lamination on top and bottom of the honeycomb core defines the tensile strength and gives honeycomb its rigidity. HonCorZ core can be laminated with any skin ranging from thermoplastics, aluminium, wood, steel, etc.
Our Expertise, Your Advantage:
HonCorZ is manufactured from the highest quality materials, using state of the art production equipment to rigorous quality control standards, ensuring long-term reliability and service life.ATL has the annual manufacturing capacity of more than 1 million square meters. We have in-house CNC router machines with a bed size of 4000mm x 1800mm allowing production of flexible designs and panel shapes. The standard panel size is of 2440mm x 1200mm.