Material Handling Pallets
Lighter | Stronger | Safer
ATL’s lightweight honeycomb technology is capable of absorbing huge amounts of energy under impact loads which results in high structural robustness. It extends savings and optimization on key metrics – cost, handling & safety. We understand the complexities of material handling and offer application specific pallets that optimize your supply chain.
Honeycomb pallets are suitable across a range of industries including pharmaceutical, chemical, general manufacturing, FMCG, grains, food and beverage.
Suitable for following Industries:
- Automotive Components
- Food & Beverages
- Fertilizers & Pesticides
- Agri-Products (grains & seeds)
- Logistics & 3PL Companies
- Excellent durability & reusability
- Zero maintenance & fumigation free – weather proof, termite proof, rust proof, anti-microbial, chemical proof
- Easy to clean, hygienic closed pallets without cavities that prohibits dirt from accumulating
- Nail & splinter proof ergonomic design for safety of material & personnel
- High strength to weight ratio
- Homogeneous material that offers recyclability and buyback features
- Customizable dimensions & design to enable logistical economies
- Create better retail product displays and demonstration set up
ATL Standard Model Pallets
ATL Customized Model Pallets
Export Friendly Pallets
International shipping process to the customer for the first use or on a back haul to the shipper can result in higher costs since weight and volume have huge financial implications for air and cargo shipments.
However, HonCorZ PalletZ is not only suitable if you require pallets for one time use but are also the one stop solution when you require reusability. Honeycomb PalletZ have high strength to weight ratio, i.e., you can carry more on less weight.
The Twister series featuring removable legs allow you to disassemble the pallet legs for space and volume optimization when the pallet is not in use.
Wooden Pallets v/s Plastic Honeycomb Pallets
Whether it is hygiene, stackability, testability, longevity or aesthetic features, plastic pallets trump wooden pallets across every industry usage. HonCorZ pallets are immune to cavities and chemicals. Not only do they ensure that your material remains safe, but also provide a seamless flat surface that prohibits contamination from the unhygienic environment.
For detailed comparative analysis between the popular pallet technologies, please click here
Standard Pallet Sizes
- 800mm x 1200mm (Euro Pallet)
- 800mm x 1000mm
- 1000mm x 1000mm
- 1000mm x 1200mm
- 1200mm x 1200mm
Customized Pallet Sizes for Material Handling Efficiency & Optimization
Our expertise is in customizing the pallet sizes to your operations, be it space optimization in air or cargo even trucks. We empower you with the most efficient and economical material handling and logistics operations.
Some of the irregular pallets sizes that we have supplied are of 1500 mm x 900 mm and of 1150 mm x 750 mm. We can also customize solutions if you require pallets with light load capacity of 300 kgs or you need tailor made pallets with special raised edging. Our guiding principle remains the same – to enable efficiencies and economies for you in supply chain management
Honeycomb Tier Separator & Partitions
Reusable Horizontal & Vertical Segmentation Panels
Also known as layer pads, Tier Separators are commonly used during storage and transportation in the FMCG and automobile industry for stacking of semi-finished and finished material such as beverages, containers and metallic parts.
Honeycomb Tier Separators are the reusable tiering panels that are made of ATL’s unique composite honeycomb technology. These can take higher payloads and can be used for both horizontal & vertical segmentation of material during packaging.
Unlike conventional fibre or corrugated sheets, ATL’s offering is a zero-maintenance, lightweight palletizing solution available in
standard panel thickness of 15mm and 30mm. The lamination (usually polypropylene or PPGI) and dimensions can be
customized to ensure that you get the right unitizing platform.
- Horizontal & vertical segmentation of material
- High strength to weight ratio – exceptional strength & durability
- Reusable load-bearing layering panels
- Energy & shock absorber during transportation
- Maximum load stability and material protection
- Protection from strapping damage and part contact
- Anti-skid due to high surface coefficient of friction
- Smooth flat surface for consistent reusability
- Moisture proof, rust proof, chemical resistant
- Compatible with all types of industrial pallets
- Easily washable to maintain clean, hygienic platform
- Ergonomic design for safety of product and personnel
Lightweight Export Packaging Solution For 3600 Product Protection
Focused on providing high safety to your delivered products, Tier-Based Packaging (TBP) is an export-friendly, wood-free and moisture-proof packaging that can be enhanced with multiple horizontal and vertical tiers. Suitable for packaging of critical or high value components and sub-assemblies, TBP is a complete protective solution for storage and transportation of components or goods that are carried in high risk environments or as part-load shipments via sea, air or road.
We can help you save on handling, loading, and unloading costs with a foldable package, or can provide returnable or eco-friendly reusable packaging. The options are numerous, adaptable and flexible – based on your particular preferences, goals, and needs.
- Engineered to protect exports from stacking pressures, vibrations, drops, and climatic stresses or moisture– as well as from contact, bending, cutting, or compression
- Immobilize products and provide the right cushioning, without the requirement of void-filling materials
- Lightweight packaging that can withstand lifting, dropping, pitching and jarring during transportation
- Suitable for short-distance & long-distance transit as well as for storage of components until time of consumption
- Weather proof, corrosion-free solution that offers optimal protection from rust or soiling and is suitable for sea shipping
- Robust & secure solution suitable for packaging hazardous goods or sensitive components/parts
|Description||Wooden Box||Metal Box||HonCorZ TBP Box|
|Weight of Box||~16 Kgs.||~21 Kgs.||~11.5 Kgs.|
|Price of TBP||Low initial cost||High initial cost-Rapid economic payback||Low initial cost – Rapid economic payback|
|Maintenance Cost||~25% of base cost per year||None||None|
|Service Life of Pallet||~18 months||~10 years||~5 year|
|Ergonomic Design (Safety)||Unstable – sharp corners, with nails||Unstable-sharp corners||Smooth deck & contoured corners|
|Chances of Product Damage||High||Low||Low|
|Aesthetics||Generic, unattractive design||Aesthetically pleasing||Aesthetically pleasing|
|Need for Fumigation||Yes||No||No|
|Washable (Sanitation)||Contamination & pest infestation No||Yes||Yes|
|Water & Moisture Proof||NO||Yes||Yes|
|Suitablity of Export||May be||No||Yes|
|Stackablity with Space efficiencies||NO||NO||Yes|
|Ease of Handling||NO||Yes||Yes|
Protective Packaging Solution for Medical Devices, Heavy Equipment & Sensitive Components
We go beyond just boxing up a machine. We design and manufacture custom containers and protective packaging that provide optimum shock & vibration protection as well as corrosion inhibition as required by sensitive equipment. The honeycomb technology extends the strength and durability to deliver equipment without any damage, hence reducing the chances for repair, recalibration or replacement of the equipment.
- Best suited for multi-use equipment that require reusable packaging and involve reverse logistics
- Reduce the risk of failure and successfully deliver device to market
- Communicate manufacturer’s branding and value proposition
- Protects against potential transit problems of domestic and international shipping
- Lightweight honeycomb saves on freight and manpower efforts
- Custom designed to ensure protection, cushioning and compartmentalization of all loose parts, fragile components and electronic panels
- Accessories such as wheels, pick-up handles, etc can be integrated to ensure ease in material handling and loading
Other Material Handling Solutions
ATL offers a full line of standard and custom-designed pallets and material handling solutions to meet the transportation and accumulation needs of manufacturing, warehousing and distribution operations.
Honeycomb Crates & Boxes are an ideal solution for safe storage and smooth transportation of loose products such as vegetables or bulk commodities. Customized to your requirements, we can provide foldable box to extend space optimization when the box is not in use. Since HonCorZ Honeycomb Panels are completely water proof, they serve as the perfect replacement solution of conventional octabins and dunnage boxes.
Honeycomb Palletized Box are our tailor made offering of boxes with legs that permit easy handling with forklifts.