Foldable Palletized Box
The QuadBox, a foldable large container (FLC) is the perfect alternative to traditional wire mesh pallets and cardboard pallet boxes. Our expertise in design engineering and concept-to-delivery have led us to create the world’s lightest solution of Foldable Pallet Box for bulk storage of goods of varying sizes.
QB Structure – QuadBox is a 3-piece system comprising of the top lid, the collapsible walls and the pallet base, each made of ATL’s lightweight honeycomb. The BarBox model of honeycomb pallet allows the QuadBox to be racked and stacked during storage, allowing better space management.
QB Cam Lock – A key component of the QuadBox is the unique and easy-to-use Cam Lock that has a one-push sliding system for locking and unlocking of walls to the lid and base of the QuadBox. This innovative lock made of ABS material involves a snap-closing action which locks it securely in position, preventing inadvertent opening or displacement.
QB Window — This optional port offers the desired ease to access the material for loading and unloading of material. This no-gap closure ensures that QB remains dust-free during dry storage and transportation.
QB Tiers — The optional separators panels serve as cushions for horizontal and vertical segregation of goods, ensuring that there is no contact between materials or damage to the goods. Honeycomb Tier Separators function has high-performing shock absorbers, especially during transportation. Separator panel can be integrated or removable, as desired.
In the collapsed state, the QuadBox, made of ATL’s unique composite honeycomb technology, offers volume saving of up to 75%, which guarantees space optimization and cost savings during transportation and storage.
- Foldable & Collapsible
- Racking & stacking for increased warehouse space efficiency
- All-in-one combination of Pallet and Box
- Consistent reusability
- Excellent strength to weight ratio
- High quality & durability
- Water proof, weather proof, termite proof, chemical proof
- Fumigation free, zero maintenance export-friendly solution
- Hygienic and anti-skid properties of material
- Flat surface of base and lid
- Safe solution with one-push locking of walls with base and lid
- Outstanding cost-performance ratio
- Environment friendly, recyclable raw material
- Customized branding & identification possible
- Optional accessories – window & separators
- Suitable for Uniformly Distributed Load (UDL)
Standard Specifications of QuadBox:
|Dimensions (L x W)||1200 mm x 1000 mm|
|Total Box Height (TH)||825 mm or 1125 mm|
|Height of Walls (WH)||600 mm or 900 mm|
|Collapsed Box Height||285 mm|
|Leg Height (E)||150 mm|
|Ground Clearance (C)||105 mm / 150mm|
|Distance b/w legs (length)(DL)||330 mm|
|Distance b/w legs (width) (DW)||300 mm|
|QuadBox Weight||Approx. 33 kgs. (~72 lbs.)|
|Dynamic Payload*||1000 kgs. (2200 lbs.)|
|Racking Payload*||1000 kgs. (2200 lbs.)|
|Static Payload* (Total)||1500 kgs. (3300 lbs.)|
|Static Payload* on level G (Total)||1000 kgs. (2200 lbs.)|
|Static Payload* on level G+1||500 kgs. (1100 lbs.)|
|Forklift||4 way entry|
|Material||Polypropylene Honeycomb, Locks (Nylon, ABS), Steel Bars, Velcro, EPDM, Hardware|
* Uniformly Distributed Load (UDL) only
Using the same Honeycomb technology that is used for manufacturing of aircrafts, marine vessels and pre-fabricated building panels, ATL offers a wide spectrum of material handling solutions that offer advantages of lightweight PP Honeycomb, such as:
- Honeycomb Pallets & Boxes
- Honeycomb Tier Separators
- Packaging of Sensitive Equipment
- Containers for Missiles & Ammunition