Material Handling Pallets
Lighter | Stronger | Safer
ATL’s lightweight honeycomb technology is capable of absorbing huge amounts of energy under impact loads which results in high
structural robustness. It extends savings and optimization on key metrics – cost, handling & safety. We understand the complexities of
material handling and offer application specific pallets that optimize your supply chain.
Honeycomb pallets are suitable across a range of industries including pharmaceutical, chemical, general manufacturing, FMCG,
grains, food and beverage.
Suitable for following Industries:
- Automotive Components
- Food & Beverages
- Fertilizers & Pesticides
- Agri-Products (grains & seeds)
- Logistics & 3PL Companies
- Excellent durability & reusability
- Zero maintenance & fumigation free – weather proof, termite proof, rust proof, anti-microbial, chemical proof
- Easy to clean, hygienic closed pallets without cavities that prohibits dirt from accumulating
- Nail & splinter proof ergonomic design for safety of material & personnel
- High strength to weight ratio
- Homogeneous material that offers recyclability and buyback features
- Customizable dimensions & design to enable logistical economies
- Create better retail product displays and demonstration set up
Export Friendly Pallets
International shipping process to the customer for the first use or on a back haul to the shipper can result in higher costs since weight and volume have huge financial implications for air and cargo shipments.
However, HonCorZ PalletZ is not only suitable if you require pallets for one time use but are also the one stop solution when you require reusability. Honeycomb PalletZ have high strength to weight ratio, i.e., you can carry more on less weight.
The Twister series featuring removable legs allow you to disassemble the pallet legs for space and volume optimization when the pallet is not in use.
Wooden Pallets v/s Plastic Honeycomb Pallets
Whether it is hygiene, stackability, testability, longevity or aesthetic features, plastic pallets trump wooden pallets across every industry usage. HonCorZ pallets are immune to cavities and chemicals. Not only do they ensure that your material remains safe, but also provide a seamless flat surface that prohibits contamination from the unhygienic environment.
For detailed comparative analysis between the popular pallet technologies, please click here
Standard Pallet Sizes
- 800mm x 1200mm (Euro Pallet)
- 800mm x 1000mm
- 1000mm x 1000mm
- 1000mm x 1200mm
- 1200mm x 1200mm
Customized Pallet Sizes for Material Handling Efficiency & Optimization
Our expertise is in customizing the pallet sizes to your operations, be it space optimization in air or cargo even trucks. We empower you with the most efficient and economical material handling and logistics operations.
Some of the irregular pallets sizes that we have supplied are of 1500 mm x 900 mm and of 1150 mm x 750 mm. We can also customize solutions if you require pallets with light load capacity of 300 kgs or you need tailor made pallets with special raised edging. Our guiding principle remains the same – to enable efficiencies and economies for you in supply chain management
Honeycomb Tier Separator & Partitions
Reusable Horizontal & Vertical Segmentation Panels
Also known as layer pads, Tier Separators are commonly used during storage and transportation in the FMCG and automobile industry for stacking of semi-finished and finished material such as beverages, containers and metallic parts.
Honeycomb Tier Separators are the reusable tiering panels that are made of ATL’s unique composite honeycomb technology. These can take higher payloads and can be used for both horizontal & vertical segmentation of material during packaging.
Unlike conventional fibre or corrugated sheets, ATL’s offering is a zero-maintenance, lightweight palletizing solution available in
standard panel thickness of 15mm and 30mm. The lamination (usually polypropylene or PPGI) and dimensions can be
customized to ensure that you get the right unitizing platform.
- Horizontal & vertical segmentation of material
- High strength to weight ratio – exceptional strength & durability
- Reusable load-bearing layering panels
- Energy & shock absorber during transportation
- Maximum load stability and material protection
- Protection from strapping damage and part contact
- Anti-skid due to high surface coefficient of friction
- Smooth flat surface for consistent reusability
- Moisture proof, rust proof, chemical resistant
- Compatible with all types of industrial pallets
- Easily washable to maintain clean, hygienic platform
- Ergonomic design for safety of product and personnel
HonCorZ Culls – Customized for Saint Gobain
ATL’s honeycomb panels will serve as the perfect solution and is completely in line with Saint Gobain’s wooden policy. This is the solution that goes beyond your expectations. Not only are we catering to the customized specifications, we are also enabling your material handling to be extremely lightweight & fumigation-free.
An ideal substitute to the currently employed wooden blocks since:
- It is made of homogeneous thermoplastic. The material is eco-friendly as it It is made of homogeneous thermoplastic. The material is eco-friendly as it is recyclable. It falls in line with Saint-Gobain’s wood ‘sustainability’ policy
- The solution is extremely lightweight (yet strong). What we offer is almost The solution is extremely lightweight (yet strong). What we offer is almost 20% (1/6th) the weight of the currently used wooden blocks
- Zero maintenance solution (fumigation free) as the material is water proof, Zero maintenance solution (fumigation free) as the material is water proof, termite proof and all-weather proof. You can store these honeycomb culls in open area without any concern for sun or rains
- Ergonomic solution without nails or splinters that extends safety of material Ergonomic solution without nails or splinters that extends safety of material and the personnel
- Space Optimization and easy storage of culls in comparison to that of Space Optimization and easy storage of culls in comparison to that of pallets that require more space for storage
- No requirement of forklift or other material handling equipment
|Description||Wooden Box||Metal Box||HonCorZ TBP Box|
|Weight of Box||~16 Kgs.||~21 Kgs.||~11.5 Kgs.|
|Price of TBP||Low initial cost||High initial cost-Rapid economic payback||Low initial cost – Rapid economic payback|
|Maintenance Cost||~25% of base cost per year||None||None|
|Service Life of Pallet||~18 months||~10 years||~5 year|
|Ergonomic Design (Safety)||Unstable – sharp corners, with nails||Unstable-sharp corners||Smooth deck & contoured corners|
|Chances of Product Damage||High||Low||Low|
|Aesthetics||Generic, unattractive design||Aesthetically pleasing||Aesthetically pleasing|
|Need for Fumigation||Yes||No||No|
|Washable (Sanitation)||Contamination & pest infestation No||Yes||Yes|
|Water & Moisture Proof||NO||Yes||Yes|
|Suitablity of Export||May be||No||Yes|
|Stackablity with Space efficiencies||NO||NO||Yes|
|Ease of Handling||NO||Yes||Yes|
Protective Packaging Solution for Medical Devices, Heavy Equipment & Sensitive Components
We go beyond just boxing up a machine. We design and manufacture custom containers and protective packaging that provide optimum shock & vibration protection as well as corrosion inhibition as required by sensitive equipment. The honeycomb technology extends the strength and durability to deliver equipment without any damage, hence reducing the chances for repair, recalibration or replacement of the equipment.
- Best suited for multi-use equipment that require reusable packaging and involve reverse logistics
- Reduce the risk of failure and successfully deliver device to market
- Communicate manufacturer’s branding and value proposition
- Protects against potential transit problems of domestic and international shipping
- Lightweight honeycomb saves on freight and manpower efforts
- Custom designed to ensure protection, cushioning and compartmentalization of all loose parts, fragile components and electronic panels
- Accessories such as wheels, pick-up handles, etc can be integrated to ensure ease in material handling and loading
Other Material Handling Solutions
ATL offers a full line of standard and custom-designed pallets and material handling solutions to meet the transportation and accumulation needs of manufacturing, warehousing and distribution operations.
Honeycomb Crates & Boxes are an ideal solution for safe storage and smooth transportation of loose products such as vegetables or bulk commodities. Customized to your requirements, we can provide foldable box to extend space optimization when the box is not in use. Since HonCorZ Honeycomb Panels are completely water proof, they serve as the perfect replacement solution of conventional octabins and dunnage boxes.
Honeycomb Palletized Box are our tailor made offering of boxes with legs that permit easy handling with forklifts.