Bullet Proof Jackets & Vests
Quintessential for tactical operations, lightweight bullet proof jackets & vests manufactured by Anjani offer uncompromised ballistic protection and comfortable agility. To offer varying degrees of bullet resistance, these may be manufactured using polyethylene, composite or ceramic materials. Upgraded protection against ammunition such as AK-47, 7.62 NATO, 5.56 mm. and a series of weapons. can be provided by supplementing these vests with armour plates.
- Lightweight solution to protect against NIJ Level III, III+, IV
- Soft & hard armour solutions protecting against NIJ, PSDB & STANAG standards
- Protection against handgun ammunition, fragments, knife & spike
- Complete flexibility & mobility with optimum protection
- Customizable cover fabric and pattern
- Protection: as per model (front, back, sides, shoulder, groin, collar & throat)
Torso Protection Models:
Tactical Jacket, Full body torso with 3600 protection, VIP & concealable vests & Full Body Protector
Next Generation Series:
- Insta-R Series: Features a unique, one-pull quick detach (QD) Insta-R Series: features a unique, one-pull quick detach (QD) system that allows the jacket to be rapidly released from the body in single piece during emergency situations
- Flexi-A Series: Features a superior flexible stab- resistant armour Flexi-A Series: features a superior flexible stab- resistant armour made of highly advanced ultra- resilient European armour material that is :
Hard & Soft Armour Panels
With a strong foothold in manufacturing processes and an expertise in composites, Anjani offers armour panels that have multi-hit capabilities. A combination of different constructions of Hard Armour Plate (HAP) and Soft Armour Plate (SAP) extends desired protection against rifle ammunitions of various calibers including AP rounds.
- Lightweight plates for NIJ level III, III+ and IV Lightweight plates for NIJ level III, III+ and IV
- Solution as light as 900 grams corresponding to NIJ Level III+ against protection from AK47 MSC ammunition
- Customizable size and shape – flat, single curve & multi-curve
- Available in full body contoured profiles for optimal protection
– SAP – UDHPPE or Aramid Fiber
– HAP – HPPE or Steel or Ceramic Composites
Blast Mitigating Composite Walls
During a ballistic attack most serious injuries occur due to flying concrete fragments which amount to significant loss of lives.
ATL offers innocent-looking HonCorZ Bullet Proof Walls, a revolutionary solution for blast mitigation. This combination of honeycomb panel with the composite armour insert encapsulates the projectile & fragments and ensures that there is no secondary damage of precious life.
Bullet Proof Helmets
Tactical head gear manufactured by Anjani provide protection against bullets and fragments for armies, para-military and police forces. Combined with its low weight, high performance, and multi-layer casing of High Tenacity Composite material, ballistic helmets are the ultimate headgear for protection, safety & comfort.
Our special designs give you the complete range of bolted and bolt-less helmets that meet the current MICH multi-suspension standards.
- Superior protection up to NIJ Level II, III & IIIA
- Consistent ballistic protection with bolt-free shell
- Mechanically rigid & impact resistant
- Insulation from heat, moisture and water
- Ricochet damage control capability
- UV protected & Non-flammable
- Compatible with communication accessories, gas mask, Compatible with communication accessories, gas mask, NVD & NBC equipment
- Shatter – Proof Visor : – Can be attached on any standard PASGT or modular helmets
– Made of reinforced polycarbonate plastic with protection up to NIJ Level IIIA
- Combat (MICH, ECH, ACH)
- FRP Helmet for riot control
Visor (Polycarbonate Bullet Proof Visor)
- Material: Reinforced polycarbonate plastic
- Ballistic performance: NIJ IIIA; V50 700 M/S, protection against K59 bullets and K54 lead core bullet
- Height: 150 mm
- Thickness: 20 mm
- Weight: 1.6 Kg
- Shatter proof
- High Impact resistance
- With 3- point stay mechanism
- Can be attached on any standard PASGT helmets
Hand-Held & Trolley-Mounted Tactical Shield
The new generation of ultra-lightweight bullet resistant shield for enhanced mobility
Lightweight shields manufactured by Anjani provide excellent protection against lethal bullets in difficult operating conditions. This new-age shield, developed with Anjani’s unique composite technology, offers exceptional protection to the armed forces while keeping them agile to swiftly react to situations, move quickly and shoot swiftly.
The customized design with extended wings provides unparalleled head-to-toe immunity to the soldier by protecting the vital organs from multiple angles.
The detachable & foldable trolley-mounted model incorporates a supportive frame that stabilises the shield during impact and restricts the transfer of shock, trauma or pain to the soldier.
- Protection up to NIJ Level III, III+ & IV
- Customizable shape – flat or curved, as desired
- Possibility to add extended wings for expanded Possibility to add extended wings for expanded 2700 protection
- UV protected & non-flammable
- View port (with bullet proof glass) for View port (with bullet proof glass) for optimum visibility and head protection
- Padded grips on handle with shoulder strap Padded grips on handle with shoulder strap for comfortable handling & usage
- Availability of firing/gun port for rapid action
Composite Panels for Vehicle Armouring
Vehicle armouring panels by Anjani are ultra-lightweight and offer protection up to B6 level while deliver outstanding, multi-hit protection against a range of threats. Our extensive engineering capability to design complete custom composite armour systems meet the specific fabrication requirements for any shape, size and design.
ATL offers concept design, prototype development and manufacturing of composite armour panels for vehicles such as:
- Mine Protection Vehicles (MPV 4×4, 6X6, 8X8)
- Combat Vehicles
- Armoured Personnel Carriers
- Reconnaissance Vehicles
- Military Ambulances
- Administrative & Logistics Echelons
Lending unparalleled manufacturing capabilities:
- Indigenous facilities for trimming & slotting with high speed 5-axis CNC router machinery
- All-in-one-shop R&D and production infrastructure including in-house shooting range & ballistic testing All-in-one-shop R&D and production infrastructure including in-house shooting range & ballistic testing laboratory
- In-house faculties to manufacture tools, die and moulds for uniform compression of panels of flat & curved In-house faculties to manufacture tools, die and moulds for uniform compression of panels of flat & curved profiles
Bullet Proof Morcha
ATL Bullet Proof Morcha provide personal full ballstic protection.
They are very useful in rescue operations as well as vehicular, personnel and property protection.
They offer versatility through a foldable design with removable and stackable panels.
HonCorZ Bullet Proof Morcha
- Foldable, light weight & easily transportable
- Foldable, light weight & easily transportableProtection upto against NIJ Level III+, best replacement for sand bags
- Can be used as picket for Sentry post, designed & manufactured as per specific requirements
- Portable & easily carryable in VIP vehicles. Quick protection for rescue missions
- Can be easily dismantled, assembled & installed within Five Minutes
- Facility to fire from inside in standing and sitting position. Flexibility & versatility in use because of light weight ( Lightest in the world as compare to other BP Morcha’s
- NIJ level IV, Nato B7 and ΕΝ 1063
Protection: (SLR 7.6 x 51mm Nato Ball, AK-47 7.62 x 39mm Level III +) & Level IV
- Foldable, can be easily transported in small vehicle
- Customized dimensions for protective panel possible also useful in rescue operations, vehicle/personal/ property protection
HonCorZ Bullet Proof Wall
During a ballistic attack most serious injuries occur due to flying building fragments which amount to significant lost of lives
ATL offers HoncorZ Walls, a revolutionary solutions for blast mitigation. HonCorZ wall encapsulates the fragments, posing no secondary damage of precious life.
An indigenous & patented technology from ATL.
- Standard dimensions: 4feet x 8feet; 4feet x 12feet
- Attack tight, bullet tight, blast tight, ricochet tight, fire tight and water tight
- Protection : from small arms to long rifle sniper shots including AK and SLRS
- Light weight – solution lighter than water
- Energy resistant
- Dimensionally stable
- Stand alone or in conjunction
- Suitable for extreme climates
- Inert to moisture & chemical
- Innocent & architectural appearance
- Easy & quick to install
- A quick alternative to traditional solid wall/steel armour construction
- Enhances protective capabilities in conjunction with built-up structures
- Cut and machinable to suit project specifications
- Military Building and establishments
- Security & Border Fencing
- Bullet Proof Sentry Post
- Barricading of sensitive areas and Ammunition Deports
- Personnel and Cargo Carriers
- Mobile Shields
- Disaster Management
- Blast Mitigation
- Bullet Proofing
- Spall Lining
- Fragment Arrester
- Energy Absorbent
- Panels for Ballistic Doors