Anjani is an innovative global company, serving the defence industry and specializing in the development and production of lightweight packaging solutions for military transportation, handling and storage of highly valuable and sensitive goods as required per the military specifications.
Missiles and tactical ammunition are an expensive with sensitive telemetry and this stored in a pressurized container to ensure that it remains in an inert atmosphere and offers the needed trajectory when employed. Weight reduction allows ease of material handling during storage, transportation and use in battlefield.
Employing lightweight composite honeycomb in fabrication of missile containers not only significantly reduces the weight of the storage system, but also maintains fatigue resistance. This is a cost-effective, lightweight alternative to heavy metal composites. With our years of experience in designing, producing and testing high-performance composites, we have the ability to design to specification or build-to-print. Our engineers work directly with the customer’s structural designers to develop these structures to meet requirements such as reliability, thermal resistance, weatherability and to ensure that long storage life is incorporated into the design.
We have a successful chapter of developing and producing the Pressurized Container for the Akash Missile System for Bharat Dynamics Ltd., Govt. of India. This customized pressurized container extends unparalleled features such as:
- Multiple stacking to optimize space during storage & transit
- Significantly shorter duration to pressure and depressurize the container allows faster attack
- Inert to moisture that guarantees longer shelf life of missile
- Top loading design for easy access at battlefield
- Dimensions : 6397mm x 1170mm x 1126mm
- Weight : 500kg
Packaging Solutions for Defence Equipment & Munition
Armies world over use different types of weaponry ranging from small arms to missiles for conventional, sub-conventional and NBC warfare. Ammunition for these have a specified shelf life which goes through a cycle of manufacturing, packing, stacking, deployment and ordnance recycling. It is therefore crucial to optimize the shelf life of the ammunition.
At Anjani, engineering teams have combined their experience and proficiency in design engineering by using lightweight composites for munition packaging and containerization. We can provide ammo box of any size for entire range of weapons to suit the requirement of defence, para-military forces & home security as per their needs. Special features of our pressurized and non-pressurized packaging solutions include:
- Reducing the crucial downtime for battlefield readiness & combat efficiency
- Compatible with all desired modes of transportation for deployment and engagement
- Ruggedized solutions designed to be collapsible, fire-proof, reusable, weather-proof and corrosion resistant
Anjani extends its expertise in designing and manufacturing of boxes and containers for munition that may be launched from ground, air, ship and submarine platforms, such as:
- Strategic operational and tactical weaponry & systems
– Strategic and tactical missiles
– Heavy ammunition including artillery, air defence, tanks & ICVs
– Area weapons – mortars & rockets
– Automatics & small arms
- Command & control equipment
- Logistics containers
- Replenishment by paradropping